Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stay Calm and Rock the Test

Here in Texas we are all gearing up for the STAAR test so I thought a few encouraging posters were needed. We have all seen the Keep Calm posters everywhere, so using that as inspiration I created a few of my own to display. I couldn't make up my mind on which color I liked best for the background. Problem solved...I created them with several background colors and a couple of neon animal print! I think there is 10 in all. Thanks to my bilingual partner Christina for helping me create the Spanish ones. If you would like the freebie for your classroom, click the image to download.


Let's not forget about Dual Language classes!



 For all those testing, GOOD LUCK :)

2 comments:

Bethany Hunter said...

Love the poster-PA has state testing soon, I am going to have to share that with my kiddos. I'm a new follower.
Hunter's Tales from Teaching

Unknown said...

Congrats on 100 followers!!!! So exciting! I just stumbled upon your blog via Technology Tailgate. I'm a coach there too! You look like you have some great ideas- I would love to collaborate sometime. :-)

Leah
Learn With Leah

Post a Comment