Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scholastic Story Starters

How many times have you heard one of your students say, “I don’t know what to write about” when it comes to a writing assignment? I used to hear it all the time; even though, we had ideas posted around the room or written down on small pieces of paper for the students to pull from the container. That’s why I really wish I had known about Scholastic's Story Starters a long time ago. It is a fun way for creative writing that students will love!
http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/storystarters/storystarter1.htm








They can spin the wheel all at once or separately for each part of the writing prompt. Bring it up on your interactive whiteboard and I am sure your students will be eager to have their turn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment