Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

You've Been Boo'ed! Freebie

"You've Been Boo'ed" is probably known for it's fun way of sharing treats and Halloween cheer with neighbors and friends. It's a great activity that becomes contagious because so many love joining in on all the fun. At my campus several years ago we modified "You've Been Boo'ed" to apply to our staff members. Instead of leaving treats at each others classroom doors, we actually just placed them in teacher boxes and waited  to see everyone discover the goodies! This was really easy because our mailboxes were in a separate room so we could easily sneak in and out without being discovered. I still have my Halloween gifts that were given to me and it was nice to see how quickly it caught on. By the time Halloween arrived, every staff member had received a nice little treat. Since, it's October (already!) I thought it would be great to make a few of the signs and share out so you could enjoy the fun as well. I revised the poem a little to fit nicely with the campus setting. If you haven't ever been "Boo'ed" before, I hope you consider starting the tradition this year. Just start off by leaving a bag of treats at two classroom doors and sit back and watch the Halloween cheer! I always like to check out Pinterest for some great ideas. Click on the link below for the "You've Been Boo'ed" freebie.



https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36080283/You%27ve%20Been%20Booed.pdf

If you would prefer the original version and not the classroom, please email me and I can send it to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment